We are hiring for an HR Manager within the Philippines!
Peak Support is a customer service and business process outsourcing company. We are looking to hire an experienced HR Manager who will be in-charge of the entire benefits and payroll and timekeeping functions. In this role, you will not only be responsible for managing and administering benefits structure, but also standardizing and continuously improving payroll and timekeeping processes.
You will be working with team members based in the United States too, so strong communication skills, schedule flexibility, and the ability to meet and work during U.S daytime hours are required.
To ensure success as an HR Manager, you should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law. Ultimately, a top-notch HR Manager is well organized, efficient, trust-worthy and approachable.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
Payroll and Timekeeping:
1. Management and Coordination of the entire payroll &timekeeping functions.
2. Standardization and continuous improvement of payroll & timekeeping processes.
3. Administration and validation of hours and prepare instructions for payroll processing
4. Develop infographics / reference manual for Service Delivery (Supervisors and up)
5. ATM distribution and monitoring
6. Manage and supervise direct reports within the Payroll and Benefits Team.
7. Ensure prompt turnaround of Payroll and timekeeping concerns for all stakeholders.
8. Compliance to PH Payroll regulations and audit preparedness
1. Manage and administer benefits structure (HMO/GLI, etc)
2. Monitor and ensure government statutory instructions are track and prepare payroll instructions timely and accurately.
3. Process Improvement
4. Compliance with PH Benefits regulation
5. Audit preparedness
6. Periodic touch base with Service Delivery (SD) for Payroll/Timekeeping & Benefits update
To be successful you must:
● Should be comfortable with data entry and file management
● Must possess good speed and high accuracy in logging data
● Have the ability to identify errors in reports
● Be flexible and adaptable to changing needs
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Have a good background in Microsoft Office Excel
● Time Doctor and other time tracking tool experience/knowledge is an advantage
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
- Superior attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Good organizational skills
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor
- Attentiveness and honesty
And here are the Technical Requirements:
- Good computer setup with Chrome browser
- Legitimate Windows 10 OS
- minimum of 8gb RAM
- minimum processor: i3 - 7th gen ~ 10th gen, i5 4th gen or higher, AMD A8 - 5000 series or higher, AMD Ryzen 3 2200G or higher
- Stable high-speed wired internet connection (at least 10-20Mbps)
- Install a centralized device management software (company provided) to your computer for account security purposes
- A stable power supply in your area
- Noise cancellation headset
- Skype account
- Security clearance required
- Timekeeping Doctor expert is an advantage